If you are looking for Anaheim homes for sale or Anaheim Townhomes for sale, this is a great place to start your search. You can sarch all the active listings, backup listings, pending listings and sold listings in Anaheim using our easy searches below or creat your own search.
Find my Anaheim Home Value! Home value estimates have now been integrated into the city of Anaheim!
Anaheim Homes For Sale
- Anaheim Houses for sale
- Anaheim Condos/Townhomes
- Anaheim Newly Built Homes
- Anaheim 3 Bedroom Homes
- Anaheim 4 Bedroom Homes
- Anaheim 5 Bedroom Homes
- Anaheim Equity Home Sales
- Anaheim Short Sales Homes
- Anaheim Foreclosures Homes
Anaheim Homes for Sale Price Ranges
- Anaheim Homes for Sale $200,000 – $300,000
- Anaheim Homes for Sale $300,000 – $400,000
- Anaheim Homes for Sale $400,000 – $500,000
- Anaheim Homes for Sale $500,000 – $600,000
- Anaheim Homes for Sale $600,000 – $700,000
- Anaheim Homes for Sale$700,000 – $800,000
- Anaheim Homes for Sale $800,000 – $900,000
- Anaheim Homes for Sale $900,000 – $1,000,000
- Anaheim Homes for Sale Above $1,000,000
ABOUT ANAHEIM – Anaheim was founded in 1857. It is one of the nation’s premier municipalities and is one of California’s most populous cities. Anaheim covers 50 square miles with more than 343,000 residents and more than 2,950 City employees.
Anaheim supports a thriving business community with companies such as Carl Karcher Enterprises, Inc., L-3 Communications, Pacific Sunwear, and Disneyland Resort. Successful sports franchises call Anaheim home, including Angels Baseball, Anaheim Ducks, the U.S. Men’s National Volleyball Team, the 2012 Olympic Games Silver Medal winning U.S. Women’s National Volleyball Team, and the Professional Arena Soccer League Anaheim Bolts. Anaheim also boasts world-class meeting and entertainment venues with the Anaheim Convention Center, LEED-certified and the largest on the west coast, Honda Center, City National Grove of Anaheim, Anaheim GardenWalk, and Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
Anaheim embraces its vibrant cultural arts community, including the world-renowned Anaheim Ballet. Annually, Anaheim welcomes millions of visitors to the city, truly making it where the world comes to live, work and play.
Anaheim Hills is Part of City Of Anaheim. Located just east of the 57 freeways. It is more residential and prices in this area of Anaheim tend to be higher than the ones in the general areas of Anaheim.